The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our Practice Manager, Sarah, will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options before you begin, so that you can make the best choice for you.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.
Our practice accepts:
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or payment options, and let us know how we can help to make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We'll work with your insurance provider to make sure that your coverage meets your needs and your budget.
Please ask for Sarah if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or our financing options.
Prosper Healthcare Lending
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $5 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Interest free terms available!
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
CareCredit, a GE Money Company, gives you convenient payment options so you can get the procedure you want, when you want it.
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best care whenever you need it.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans; plus, we offer affordable third-party financing options through CareCredit. With third-party financing, you can:
- Start treatment immediately
- Interest free terms for up to 24 months!
- Enjoy low monthly payments
- Finance up to 100% of the treatment cost
- Choose between several payment options
- Pay no costs upfront
- Pay no annual fees
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Request appointments
- View current balance, make payments and view payment history
- Print out payment history for FSA,HSA or tax purposes
- Submit a referral for a friend or family member
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.